Wow!!! We have many clients and friends, who are as captivated by Pinterest, as we are here at The Perfect Pair. 🙂 With an overwhelming response to our first Pinterest-Inspired Windows class that filled up in less than a week, we have decided to offer up 2nd class. All the same details apply (which you can read about below). So, if you missed out on the first class, mark your calendar for Tuesday August 6th from 5:30-8:30 pm., because we will be hosting another class. It is sure to be a fun-filled evening for all who take part in this class. Space is limited to only 8 spots, so don’t delay and sign up today! Call us at 217-672-8822…now for all the details. 🙂
The sign-up fee for the class is $50.00 and you must provide your own window or frame. During the class, you can create your own mirror, chalkboard, or dry erase board or even a mirrored window with hooks, like in the sample below. Hooks are not included, but if you would like hooks, please buy prior to class.
These are just a few different ideas we’ve created with old window frames.
Mirrored window with sentiment (vinyl lettering/sentiment not included in class price, but can be purchased at Hobby Lobby prior to class).
Sample with the chalkboard. All windows and frames must be cleaned and ready to go prior to class. You can bring in your own window or frame if you already have one, or stop out and see what we have for sale in our windows section at The Perfect Pair.
And we have even more than that to choose from!
- Cost of class: $50.00 due when you sign up for the class (you provide the mirror or frame).
- We need 48 hours notice of cancellation in order to refund your money.
- All windows/frames must be clean prior to coming to class on Tuesday August 6th.
- Students must bring a hairdryer
- Space is limited to 8 people per class.
- Wear clothing you do not mind if paint gets on them. Wear comfortable shoes.
- The cost of the class is for you only, no guests or children will be allowed, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Call today at: 217-672-8822 to sign up for your spot or if you have any questions.