I don’t know about you, but I could spend hours on Pinterest. I never really mean to spend that long on there, but it is like you get pulled in and before you know it an hour or two has passed. So, if you’ve been on Pinterest, you’ve probably seen the cool things people create with windows and post on there!
Well, The Perfect Pair is here to help you create one of your very own. We are offering a class on Tuesday July 16th, from 5:30 – 8:30 pm. The sign-up fee for the class is $50.00 and you must provide your own window or frame. During the class, you can create your own mirror, chalkboard, or dry erase board or even a mirrored window with hooks, like in the sample below. Hooks are not included, but if you would like hooks, please buy prior to class.
These are just a few different ideas we’ve created with old window frames.
Mirrored window with sentiment (vinyl lettering/sentiment not included in class price, but can be purchased at Hobby Lobby)
Sample with the chalkboard. All windows and frames must be cleaned and ready to go prior to class. You can bring in your own window or frame if you already have one, or stop out and see what we have for sale in our windows section at The Perfect Pair.
And we have even more than that to choose from!
- Cost of class: $50.00 due when you sign up for the class.
- We need 48 hours notice of cancellation in order to refund your money.
- All windows/frames must be clean prior to coming to class on Tuesday July 16th.
- Students must bring a hairdryer
- Space is limited to 8 people per class.
- Wear clothing you do not mind if paint gets on them. Wear comfortable shoes.
- The cost of the class is for you only, no guests or children will be allowed, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Call today at: 217-672-8822 to sign up for your spot or if you have any questions.