You asked for them and we have 4 classes to offer up come July. So mark you calendars for the Saturday July 13th and Saturday July 20th.
On Saturday July 13th, the lovely and talented Elizabeth Van Houtan of Punch & Sizzle and Chicpaint will be offering not just one but TWO Canvas Classes.
Do you want to learn how to create a beautiful piece of art like this!
From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm she will be offering the Tree painting class. The painting will be created on gallery wrapped canvas for a high-end, unframed look.
Or if an Abstract Chevron Canvas painting is more your style, you could create this:
This class will also be offered on Saturday July 13th from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Both pieces are absolutely incredible and would be a focal point in any home.
Are you wondering what you have to do to get signed up for one or maybe even both of Elizabeth’s classes? Look no further than right here:
- All Instructions and supplies are included in the cost of the class.
- Cost of each class: $195.00
- A deposit of $75.00 is required at sign up.
- Sign up for either “Trees” class or “Abstract Chevron” class or you could take both classes and save $25.00!
- Please bring whatever beverages and snacks you would like, we will provide ice, cups, and plates though!
- Wear comfortable shoes, as well as, clothes you don’t mind if paint ends up on them.
- Bring a hairdryer
- You will be able to take home your masterpiece at the end of the class.
What not to bring:
- Please no guests or children. You are paying for your spot only. No exceptions will be made. Class size is limited to 12 students per session. So get your spot reserved A.S.A.P. 🙂
If painting furniture is more your fancy, well, we’ve got some classes for that too. Wanda Timmons owner of Designer Finishes and The Perfect Pair will offer a series of paint classes for furniture.
Do you love the look of furniture that’s been distressed? Well the lovely and incredibly talented Wanda will be offering up her expertise on how to Prep and Distress furniture.
On Saturday July 20th from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, Wanda will teach you the skills of proper furniture prep and her two favorite ways to distress. You will create two samples on furniture trim and Wand will demonstrate samples on a piece of furniture.
Or maybe Simple Glazing and Top Coating is more your style you’d like to learn from Wanda.
Sign up for this class and on Saturday July 20th from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm Wanda will show you what her years of experience has taught her when it comes to glazing and top coating.
What you need to know and bring for either of these classes taught by Wanda:
- Cost of each class is $145.00
- A Deposit of $75.00 is required at sign up
- Sign up for either “Furniture Prep & Distress or Simple Glazing & Top Coating ” or take both classes and save $25.00!
- Bring Snacks and Drinks
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing you don’t mind if paint ends up on them.
- Bring a hairdryer.
What not to bring:
- Please do not bring guests of children. You are paying for your spot only. No exceptions will be made. Class size is limited to 12 students per session. So get your spot reserved A.S.A.P. 🙂